CRWLC: 2011 Northern California Cluster
The Iota Beta Chapter will host this year's Northern California Cluster C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference. Details are below:
REGISTRATION There are two ways to register:
- Pay using the form below
- Fill in the registration form and email it to the NorCal CRWLC Chairman, D'Andre Walker (email@example.com) -or-
- Print the registration form
- Complete the form & mail it w/payment
TIME & PLACEThis year's CRWLC will take place on the campus of California State University, Sacramento, located at 6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA.
- building: University Union
- room: Foothill Suite (3rd floor)
- campus map
- date: Saturday, October 22, 2011
- time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Adjacent parking in Parking Structure II will be available with a permit, which will be distributed upon arrival in the parking structure.
- Required Attendees: The following brothers are required to attend a C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference:
- new members
- Chapter Polemarchs
- Chapter Keepers of Records
- Chapter Keepers of Exchequer
- Chapter MOIP Chairmen
- Chapter Advisors
- Attire: Traditional business wear is required--suit or sport coat/blazer with slacks, dress shirt, and tie.
- Football game and after-party to follow:
- 6:05 pm -- Sac State Homecoming vs. defending FCS National Champion Eastern Washington.
- 9:00 pm -- on-campus party hosted by Iota Beta. Entry requires a Sac State ID; Kappas from other campuses should speak to a brother from Iota Beta to get on the guest list.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For additional information or assistance, contact Damariye Smith at 707.712.6119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and deadlines:
- Early (received by Saturday Oct 15):
- Undergraduates = $25
- Alumni = $45
- Regular (received after Oct 15):
- Undergrads = $40
- Alumni = $65
Early registration must be received no later than Saturday, October 15, 2011. If you wait until the last minute, please consider e-registration...or be prepared to pay the regular fee.
e-Registration is fast, easy, and secure!
In just 6 steps, you will see a "Thanks for your order" screen and you will receive a confirmation email.
New to e-Registration? No problem! Click here for step-by-step instructions from "add to cart" through confirmation of payment.