CRWLC: 2013 NorCal Cluster
The Delta Rho and San Jose Alumni Chapters will host this year's NorCal Cluster C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference. Details are below:
- TIME & PLACEThis year's CRWLC will take place on the campus of San Jose State University, located at One Washington Square, San Jose, CA. building: Boccardo Business Complex (BBC) or Business Tower (BT)
- room: Room 004 (lower level)
- date: Saturday, October 12, 2013
- time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An agenda is available for download at the bottom of this page.
FEES & DEADLINES
- Regular (received after Friday, October 4):
- Undergrads = $45
- Alumni = $65
Early (received by Friday, October 4): Undergraduates = $35 Alumni = $55
Early registration must be received no later than Friday, October 4th. If you wait until the last minute, please consider e-registration...or be prepared to pay the regular fee.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & MAP
The Business buildings are located at the intersection of South 10th and East San Antonio Streets. General directions to the campus can be found here, and a printable campus map can be found here.
- Required Attendees: The following brothers are required to attend a C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference:
- new members (initiated since November 2012)
- Chapter Polemarchs
- Chapter Vice Polemarchs
- Chapter Keepers of Records
- Chapter Keepers of Exchequer
- Chapter MOIP Chairmen
- Chapter Advisors
- Attire: Traditional business wear is required--suit or sport coat/blazer with slacks, dress shirt, and tie.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For additional information or assistance, contact co-chairs Earnest Traylor (Delta Rho) at (678) 510-6884 & firstname.lastname@example.org, or John Turner (San Jose Alumni) at (408) 821-2168 & Jturner392@aol.com.