CRWLC: 2011 Pacific Northwest Cluster
The Gamma Eta and Seattle Alumni Chapters will host this year's Pacific Northwest Cluster C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference. Details are below:
REGISTRATION There are two ways to register:
- Pay using the form below
- Fill in the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org -or-
- Print the registration form
- Complete the form & mail it w/payment
TIME & PLACE
This year's CRWLC will take place at the Microsoft Executive Briefing Center, located at 16070 NE 36th Way, Building 33, Redmond, WA 98052.
- date: Saturday, October 29, 2011
- time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
For directions, visit the Microsoft Executive Briefing Center website.
- Required Attendees: The following brothers are required to attend a C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference:
- new members
- Chapter Polemarchs
- Chapter Keepers of Records
- Chapter Keepers of Exchequer
- Chapter MOIP Chairmen
- Chapter Advisors
- Attire: Traditional business wear is required--suit or sport coat/blazer with slacks, dress shirt, and tie.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For additional information or assistance, email email@example.com or visit pnwkapsi.com/2011crwlc.
Fees and deadlines:
- Early (received by Oct 15):
- Undergraduates = $20
- Alumni = $40
- Regular (received after Oct 15):
- Undergrads = $35
- Alumni = $55
Early registration must be received no later than October 15, 2011. If you wait until the last minute, please consider e-registration...or be prepared to pay the regular fee.
e-Registration is fast, easy, and secure!
In just 6 steps, you will see a "Thanks for your order" screen and you will receive a confirmation email.
New to e-Registration? No problem! Click here for step-by-step instructions from "add to cart" through confirmation of payment.