CRWLC: 2013 PacNW Cluster
The Tacoma Alumni Chapter will host this year's Pacific Northwest Cluster C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference. Details are below:
- TIME & PLACEThis year's CRWLC will take place on the campus of Pacific Lutheran University, located at 12180 Park Ave S, Tacoma, WA. building: Hauge Administration Building
- room: Room 101
- date: Saturday, October 19, 2013
- time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
An agenda is available for download at the bottom of this page.
FEES & DEADLINES
- Early (received by Saturday, October 12):
- Undergraduates = $40
- Alumni = $50
- Regular (received after Saturday, October 12):
- Undergrads = $45
- Alumni = $55
Early registration must be received no later than Saturday, October 12th. If you wait until the last minute, please consider e-registration...or be prepared to pay the regular fee.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & MAP
The Hauge Administration building is located on 121st Street S, between Yakima and Park Avenues. A campus map can be found here. Visitor parking is available at the Northwest parking lot at the corner of 121st Street and Yakima Avenue.
- Required Attendees: The following brothers are required to attend a C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference:
- new members (initiated since November 2012)
- Chapter Polemarchs
- Chapter Vice Polemarchs
- Chapter Keepers of Records
- Chapter Keepers of Exchequer
- Chapter MOIP Chairmen
- Chapter Advisors
- Attire: Traditional business wear is required--suit or sport coat/blazer with slacks, dress shirt, and tie.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For additional information or assistance, contact chair Lindsey Williams (Tacoma Alumni) at (206) 432-0164 & firstname.lastname@example.org.