CRWLC: 2013 Southern California Cluster
The Beta Omega and Los Angeles Alumni Chapters will host this year's Southern California Cluster C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference. Details are below:
- TIME & PLACEThis year's CRWLC will take place on the campus of place on the campus of Loyola Marymount University, located at 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA.building: University Hall
- room: Ahmanson Auditorium
- date: Saturday, October 12, 2013
- time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An agenda is available for download at the bottom of this page.
FEES & DEADLINES
- Regular (received after Saturday, Oct 5):
- Undergrads = $60
- Alumni = $75
Early (received by Saturday, Oct 5): Undergraduates = $45 Alumni = $60
Early registration must be received no later than Saturday, October 5th. If you wait until the last minute, please consider e-registration...or be prepared to pay the regular fee.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & MAP
- Required Attendees: The following brothers are required to attend a C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference:
- new members (initiated since November 2012)
- Chapter Polemarchs
- Chapter Vice Polemarchs
- Chapter Keepers of Records
- Chapter Keepers of Exchequer
- Chapter MOIP Chairmen
- Chapter Advisors
- Attire: Traditional business wear is required--suit or sport coat/blazer with slacks, dress shirt, and tie.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For additional information or assistance, contact Derek Hamilton (Los Angeles Alumni) at (310) 562-0937 and firstname.lastname@example.org, Jon Faibvre (Los Angeles Alumni) at (424) 259-2211 and email@example.com, or De’Ron Fantroy (Beta Omega) at (702) 688-0857 and firstname.lastname@example.org.