CRWLC: 2013 Southwest Cluster
The Delta Omicron and Tucson-Sierra Vista Alumni Chapters will host this year's Southwest Cluster C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference. Details are below:
TIME & PLACEThis year's CRWLC will take place on the campus of University of Arizona, located at 1401 E. University Blvd, Tucson, AZ.
- building: Student Union Memorial Center
- room: TBA
- date: Saturday, October 26, 2013
- time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
FEES & DEADLINES
- Early (received by Saturday, October 19):
- Undergraduates = $40
- Alumni = $55
- Regular (received after Saturday, October 19):
- Undergrads = $50
- Alumni = $65
Early registration must be received no later than Saturday, October 19th. If you wait until the last minute, please consider e-registration...or be prepared to pay the regular fee.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & MAP
Complimentary visitor parking is available in the Second Street parking garage just north (behind) of the Student Union; a map of the parking structure can be found here.
- Required Attendees: The following brothers are required to attend a C. Rodger Wilson Leadership Conference:
- new members (initiated since November 2012)
- Chapter Polemarchs
- Chapter Vice Polemarchs
- Chapter Keepers of Records
- Chapter Keepers of Exchequer
- Chapter MOIP Chairmen
- Chapter Advisors
- Attire: Traditional business wear is required--suit or sport coat/blazer with slacks, dress shirt, and tie.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For additional information or assistance, contact Alonzo Williams (TSVA Alumni) at (520) 370-7672 & email@example.com, Vernon Trotter (TSVA Alumni) at (520) 730-1551 & firstname.lastname@example.org, or Weston Dubose (Delta Omicron) at (520) 205-2012 & email@example.com.